a place to share our quilts and community projects

Sunday, December 4, 2016

November 2016 Workshop

We gathered for a workshop on Saturday, November 22nd.  The theme was to work on anything you wanted to.

The time went quickly, as usual.     Just a few photos to share.................  and in no particular order, here is  Lesa S.  She was working on an awesome backpack.





Alice is applying binding to one of our large comfort quilts




Here is Stephanie, hard at work.




and here is Jan B. adding pressing touches to her pillowcases




and here is a pic of me  ( Kat S ),   I was able to assemble my Binding Tool Star quilt top.  



We all enjoyed some great progress.  The year is nearly over.  Do you have plans in place for next years' projects?   I have a list; in fact, as I have several lists going, I had to make a list of my lists. 


Wishing you all a joyful Christmas season.  See you next year !

1 comment: