a place to share our quilts and community projects

Monday, June 6, 2016

June 2016 Meeting

Here we are,  the year nearly half over.  Lots of new fabric and alot less finishes.   There is no group sew day this month, so I'll get right to it.


Here is a fabulous new bundle of kiddie quilts made by our Joyce for our hospital mission.




Somehow I got a pic of Margaret, appearing deep in prayer and smiling!  Her bobbin must still be full.





Oh my,  my memory gets shorter all the time.  I didn't remember who showed off this  GORGEOUS star quilt!!!  but in matching up the pants and shirt with another photo, I'm hedging a guess that it is Jan B's !




Now a final photo of our Indiana Bicentennial quilt, ready and waiting for our club long arm member





Jean was our program leader.  She showed us how to use the binding tool,  




BUT,   THAT'S  NOT ALL !!!  She also showed off these projects made using the same tool and got everyone drooling over the projects.  We talked Jean into leading an upcoming sew day with instructions for the star quilt.  Everyone is now on the hunt to buy their own binding tool to make these projects.  Quilters  are  so easy!







Okay, I'm all caught up with the posts.   Let's get quilting !!

No comments:

Post a Comment