a place to share our quilts and community projects

Monday, June 6, 2016

March 2016 - Meeting & Workshop Pics

I got ashamedly behind in posting our club meeting and workshop pics.  In an effort to get caught up and clear my conscience, I will try to get that done now,...........  and keep up .

So today, I am posting our photos from the March meeting and March sew-in together.  I may not remember specifics about the photos,  I am just putting them up to share with everyone.  If you want to add info about any particular photo,  please just let me know.



So ,   let's begin with some photos from our March meeting......................


Joyce's contribution of children's comfort quilts..............






More children's comfort quilts from Margaret..............




Lesa shared a great demonstration and pattern for making a collapsible thread catcher....





and here are some photos from our March sew day .with a great crowd   ..................












I don't remember what our mission was for the March sew day, but obviously we had 100% cotton good time.

1 comment: