a place to share our quilts and community projects

Thursday, October 27, 2016

October 2016 Meeting

We don't have a post for September because  I lost the pics on my camera.  There were alot of pics, too!  We also did not have a workshop in September,   so  we'll just have to celebrate October.

There was not much show n tell this month.  I made a bundle of autumn pieces for the house, but since I had so much to carry in anyway, I decided not to drag my quilting.

Lesa did share her new top ................  cleverly created from - no pattern of course.



Jan M.  presented a program on  a quick, one-step blanket.  (I forgot it's name)





and here is our charity quilts this month.  One is from me and all the rest are by Joyce.
here are different angle shots of the same pile of quilts.




That's it for October's meeting.  See you next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment